So today we will be helping you on “How to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10” or if you have problems learn how to fix screen resolution in Win 10. Just follow this guide and you will not need any more help with your resolution problems.
Two Methods to Change Screen Resolution in Windows 10
The Screen Resolution of your display determines the clarity of text and images which are displayed on your screen. The higher the resolution will be the sharper the items will appear and the lower the resolution will be the larger the items will appear on your display.
Also, high resolution is able to display more items as compared to low resolution on your screen. By default, Windows 10 chooses the best screen resolution for your screen but if you still want to change it then you can change it manually.
Note that If you change the screen resolution of your display, It will affect all user accounts created on the computer. There are two methods to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. Here is the first method:
Method 1 – Change Screen Resolution of Display in Control Panel
1) Open Control Panel and click on the Display icon.
2) Click on Change Display Settings on the left side of the screen.
3) If you have more than one display then select the display on which you want to change the screen resolution.
4) Now, simply change the screen resolution in the Resolution: drop down menu according to your preference.
5) If you seem okay with this resolution then click on Keep Changes.
So, this method covered that how can you change your screen resolution in Control Panel. Now let’s move to the second method.
Method 2 – Change Screen Resolution of Display in Settings
1) Open Settings on your PC and click on the System icon.
2) Click on Display on the left side of your screen and then click on Advanced display settings located at the bottom right.
3) Select the display on which you want to change the screen resolution.
4) Now, there will be a slider labelled as Screen Resolution. Move that slider according to your preference from left to right or right to left.
5) If the screen resolution seems fine to you then click on Keep Changes.
That’s all, folks. This was the second method by which you can change the screen resolution of your display in Settings app.
Wrapping it up
So, these were the two methods which you can use to change screen resolution of your screen. As promised in the intro, we stated both of the two methods. You can choose any of these two methods to change screen resolution of your display screen in Windows 10.
Once again, note that when you change screen resolution of your screen in Windows 10, it will affect the settings of all user accounts created on that specific computer and their Screen Resolution will also be changed which they might not like.
Nonetheless, we hope that you liked the article and it helped you change your screen resolution in Windows 10. Stay tuned to our blog for more such amazing tips, trick and guides on Windows 10.
Also, if you have any sort of doubts or queries then feel free to comment them in the comment box below.