Welcome to the free Windows 7 tutorials, step-by-step training page!
The latest Windows 7 operating system introduces a breakthrough user experience that is designed to help you to view, find, and effectively organize your data on your computer.
Windows 7 tutorials in this site offer the quickest path for Windows XP and Vista users to get started with Microsoft’s new Windows 7 operating system.
You’ll learn what’s new and what’s changed, tips and tricks, as well as everything you need to get going, from installing, configuring to effectively use the system.
Note: We will constantly adding more and more Windows 7 tutorials and tips to this page, so do come back regularly.
Free Microsoft Windows 7 Tutorials
- Discover All The Six Windows 7 Editions and the Differences Between Them
- Do You Know The Windows 7 Minimum System Requirements?
- The Best Deal – Where to Get the Windows 7 Home, Pro or Ultimate Editions?
- Discover the Latest New Features in Windows 7
- Step-by-step Guide to Windows 7 Activation
Install & Upgrade to Windows 7
- Install Windows 7: The Preparations and Setup Steps (Part 1)
- How to Setup Windows 7 Successfully? Step-by-step Guide with Graphical Illustrations (Part 2)
- How to Upgrade to Windows 7 From Windows Vista OR Windows XP?
- How and When You Needs To Activate Windows 7?
- Using the Free Windows 7 Activator Guide.
- The Step-by-step Guide to Install Windows 7 Virtual PC – Windows XP Mode
- How to Install Windows XP Mode in Your Windows 7 System?
Starting to Explore Windows 7
- How to Get Started with Windows 7?
- Exploring Windows 7 Desktop Elements
- The Windows 7 Start Menu Commands and Descriptions
- Understand the Windows 7 Taskbar Elements And What You Can Do With The Taskbar?
- Windows 7 Gadgets Manipulations And Where to Download More Gadgets?
- Discover the Secrets Behind the Windows 7 Aero!
- How To Use or Disable the Windows 7 Aero Peek Feature?
- Demonstration On Using Windows 7 Aero Snap Feature
- What You Can Do with Windows Flip And Windows Flip 3D?
- How to Use the Windows 7 Help and Support Center?
Managing File, Folder and Library
- Managing Windows 7 File By Knowing The Types of the File!
- Understanding Windows 7 Windows Explorer and How To Sort and Filter Items in It?
- Navigating Between Windows 7 Folders and Customizing a Folder Options
- Windows 7 Libraries – Create and Link Your Library to an Actual Folder
Themes, Backgrounds, and Color Schemes
- How to Apply and Modify A Theme in Windows 7?
- Where to Download More Windows 7 Theme For Free?
- Applying Windows 7 Screen Saver – The Settings Involved
Managing and Maintaining Windows 7
- Choosing and Modifying the Sound Settings in Windows 7
- Step-by-step Guide to Encrypt Files and Folders in Windows 7
- How to Respond, Customize or Disable the Windows 7 Action Center?
- How to Turn On and Applying the Automatic Updates in Windows 7?
- What are the 2 Sources to Get Your Computer System Information?
- Step-by-step Tips to Setting Up and Running the System Restore
Windows 7 Networking (File Sharing)
- How to Set Up the Network Card and Verify the Network Status?
- Guide to Install Network Card Driver in Windows 7 System
- How to Enable Windows 7 Networking Functions?
- How to Configure Network Protocol – TCP/IP v4?
- The Correct Methods to Test a Network Setup and Connectivity
- Discover the New Improvement on Windows 7 HomeGroup
- Working on Windows 7 HomeGroup – How to Join or Leave the HomeGroup Easily?
- Step-by-step Guide to Set up an Internet and Network Connection
- How to Map a Network Drive and Disconnect a Mapped Drive in Windows 7?
- Setting up and Managing Wireless Network Connection in Windows 7
Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Top Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcuts Lists (Hotkeys) You Must Know
- Keyboard Shortcut (Hotkeys) – Dialog Box and Windows Help Viewer
- Windows 7 Shortcut Keys – The Windows Logo Key Keyboard Shortcuts
- 18 Windows Explorer Shortcuts That You Must Know
- 11 Windows 7 Desktop Shortcuts That You Can’t Miss
- 11 Windows 7 Taskbar Shortcuts That Can Open Your Eyes So Wide!
- Top 10 Windows 7 Hotkeys or Keyboard Shortcuts